Ampner Oy is a Finnish industrial services company offering products and services for connecting energy sources to the grid as well as industrial testing systems. The company is backed by decades of experience, the latest technologies, and high professionalism.
Our Power Engineering team has an open position for an Installation Supervisor. Team consists of highly skilled experts and our customers are for example power plant owners, EPCs, project developers and system operators.
We are looking for an expert whose primary duties are:
- Supervision of sub-station and other electrical installations at power plant sites in Finland
- Documenting and reporting installation inspections
- Other design or consulting services for power plants according to applicant’s competence and interest
Successful completion of the position requires the applicant to have:
- M.Sc. or B.Sc in electrical/power engineering or similar competence
- Strong background in medium – or high voltage electrical installations and technical requirements for power plants and substations
- Electrical qualification 1 (sähköpätevyys S1) is considered a merit
- Experience in working as an installation supervisor, project manager, or similar
- Ability to provide our customers with high quality service independently and as part of the team
- Ability and willingness to travel > 50 % work time in Finland
- Good written and oral proficiency in Finnish, English and Swedish are considered a merit
We value the applicant’s experience in some of these areas:
- Technical requirements and solutions for power plants and substations grid connection
- Electrical design work
- Commissioning of electrical installations or power plants
Position is permanent and location for the position is Vaasa or Helsinki, remote locations can be considered.
For more information on this position, please contact Jesse Asikainen: +358 40 631 4047, or by email: jesse.asikainen (at) ampner.com.
The applications can be sent to Jesse Asikainen via email: jesse.asikainen (at) ampner.com
Please apply to this position latest on Jan 31st, 2022.