The Power Engineering team consists of 10 experts who execute consulting projects for our customers. The projects are related to design of power systems and renewable energy power plants in Finland and Northern Europe. We provide services in grid code compliance validation, power system calculations, modelling and simulations as well as on-site measurements. The task will be modified according to the ability and interests of the suitable person and it may include tasks in power system design, calculation, modelling & simulation or field measurements.
At Ampner, you get to work with top experts in the field. Our company culture is relaxed, knowledgeable and based on trust. Ampner has very flexible working hours, generous personnel benefits and extremely nice people to work with. Sometimes we get together even extracurricularly. At Ampner, you can see the effects of your work and you also get the freedom to develop and improve.
We value for the applicant to have:
- 3 to 4 years of studies completed in Power Engineering, Power Electronics or similar
- Ability to participate in teamwork and collaborate with colleagues
- Passion to learn about power systems
- Fluent communication skills in English, knowledge of Finnish and/or Swedish is an advantage
We also value experience in some of the following areas:
- Power systems design and calculations
- Modelling and simulation tasks and tools such as PowerFactory, PSS/E, PSCAD
- Power systems or equipment functional testing & lab or field measurements
- Technical requirements for power generation grid connection & grid code requirements
- Technical solutions for substations, power transmission and distribution
The position is temporary and duration can be agreed upon. Location for the position is Vaasa or Helsinki. We can also discuss about options in remote work.
For more information on this position, please contact us
If you feel you would fit in our bunch and you are interested, apply for the position at the latest on February 28th, 2023 by sending your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in Linkedin. We interview suitable applicants already during the application period. For more information about the task and the team, you can contact:
+358 40 631 4047