The Power Engineering team consists of 10 experts who execute consulting projects for our customers. The projects are related to design of power systems and renewable energy power plants in Finland and Northern Europe. We provide services in grid code compliance validation, power system calculations, modelling and simulations as well as on-site measurements. The task will be modified according to the ability and interests of the suitable person and it may include, for example, responsibilities in project management or sales or focus on specialized field in power system design, calculation or modelling & simulation. You may be at the beginning of your career or have already more experience from a related field.
At Ampner, you get to work with top experts in the field. Our company culture is relaxed, knowledgeable and based on trust. Ampner has very flexible working hours, generous personnel benefits (including a bicycle benefit and extensive insurances) and an extremely nice people to work with. Sometimes we get together even extracurricularly. At Ampner, you can see the effects of your work and you also get the freedom to develop and improve.
To be successful in a role at Ampner, you will need:
- An applicable technical degree (BSc, MSc, PhD)
- Ability to participate in teamwork and collaborate with colleagues
- A customer-oriented attitude, ability and desire to offer our customers expert and agile service
- Fluent communication skills in English, knowledge of Finnish and/or Swedish is an advantage
We also value expertise in some of the following areas:
- Experience in power systems design and calculations
- Experience in a position of electrical lead engineer or project management
- Experience in modelling and simulation tasks and tools such as PowerFactory, PSS/E, PSCAD
- Experience in power systems functional testing & lab or field measurements
- Technical requirements for power generation grid connection & grid code requirements
- Technical solutions for substations, power transmission and distribution
The vacancy is full-time and permanent. We have offices in Vaasa and Helsinki, but at Ampner we work flexibly also remotely, and it is possible to discuss permanent remote work. We would like to have you in our team from the beginning of March 2023, but surely we will reach an agreement on details. The applicant must reside, and have a valid working permit in Finland.
If you feel you would fit in our bunch and you are interested, apply for the position at the latest on February 12th, 2023 by sending your CV and application with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in Linkedin. We interview suitable applicants already during the application period.