- DC voltage max. 1500 V
- The most powerful inverter on the market
- Maximum power 333 kW at 690 VAC
- Compatible with all module types
- Up to 48 string inputs or 1 to 4 combiner inputs
- Designed for outdoor installation in demanding conditions:
- Ambient temperature range -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
- Corrosion-resistant aluminium frame
- Protection class IP65
- Operational up to 4,000 m (13,000 ft) above sea level
- Easy to handle due to two separate enclosures
- Reactive power generation over the full reactive power circle
- Certified for the IEC and UL/CSA markets
Flexibility in power plant design
- The photovoltaic power plant can be built for extremely demanding conditions, whether they involve heat, cold, high altitude and/or highly corrosive areas.
- ACE 300 is compatible with all module types, including bifacial and the latest high-power modules.
- A large number of inputs enables various plant design configurations and does not limit options.
- ACE 300 is designed for hybrid solutions including both solar PV and energy storage.
Reliability and efficiency
- The ACE 300 design is based on reliable, proven technology with a new innovative approach to guarantee reliability.
- The structure is simple and innovative; a smaller number of components requires less maintenance and maximizes reliability, especially in challenging conditions.
- Due to the two-part structure, maintenance and transport is cost-effective.
- Excellent DC to AC conversion efficiency.
Low investment and maintenance costs
- ACE 300 can be connected to up to one thousand modules, which reduces the number of inverters in the solar power plant and saves costs.
- The PV strings can be connected directly to the inverter without combiner boxes, saving costs.
- The ACE 300 inverter is designed to be reliable and durable, taking into account the estimated 25 years’ lifetime of the PV plant.
Ampner ACE™ 300
High power and durability for demanding conditions
ACE 300 ES
Read about our inverter ACE 300 ES designed for battery energy storages.
Phone calls concerning ACE 300 products: +358 10 2818201